STRUCTURED CABLING FROM ELYZIUM
Structured Cabling is the core element of the corporate network.
It is important that your solution is designed and installed correctly to ensure that it meets your requirements for today and for your future network.
Our Approach Includes
- Designing, assembly and maintenance of Structured cabling
- Supply of passive network Structured cabling equipment
- Designing and assembly of telephone cabling networks and telephone distributing frames
- Comprehensive solutions for all infrastructure types—CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a, CAT7, fiber optic, and wireless networks
- Outside plant capabilities for buried and aerial cable networks, CATV, and video systems, including placing poles and erecting transmitters and receivers
- Standardization of processes and uniformity with build layouts and designs
- Worry-free, multisite project management across the country or around the world
- Cable system management, thorough documentation, and computer-aided design
Implementing a data cabling network with Elyzium means outfitting your business with the information and communication infrastructure it needs to meet the demands of business today. Elyzium data cabling services provides a structured cabling network that not only works in synergy with your business but provides a dynamic infrastructure that is always in-step with the ever-changing technology industry. Whether your organization resides in government, educational, gaming, healthcare, information technology, broadcasting, retail and commercial sectors, Elyzium. Has over 25 years experience in designing and installing custom network cabling solutions for varied environments and for large to small scale projects. While specializing in providing sustainable, efficient, cost-effective and quality data cabling network services, Elyzium institutes a lifetime workmanship warranty for all its data cabling services so that businesses can be confident in the quality and longevity of their data cabling networks.
If you'd like more information or have additional questions
Please contact us at